Skinny Love

I know it's not my very best of all, but I made it because I can't stop thinking about Harry Styles. Yes The Harry Styles.
Please enjoy

She closed the door of her room as I watched her walking out of our shared flats. We're just bestfriends and never hit on each other. We pulled pranks but never kissed. We cuddled through our favorite movies marathon but never fuck. 
Once she cried because she saw me smoking and I asked her why. "It killed my father and I don't wanna lose you because of it. You're the only one I've got." She said. 
I never touch that damn thing anymore.
She'd been more quiet than before. That when I knew I have to give her more space. I followed her to where she wanted to go. She went upstairs. To the rooftop of our buildings. 
She lit one of it. Menthol I believe, that she said she loved the smell of peppermint in my breath. 
"Why?" i asked her.
"I think One day I'll jump from this." She said.
"The smoking. You're the one who wanted me to stop." I told her. 
"It's killing me slowly, Harry. Seeing you with her." She blew once, "I'd rather die because of cancer than by love." She said. 
She wanted to jump out of the building but she jumped into my arms instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty-four

Let's Talk About Us

Aku Ingin Tertidur Pulas di Dekapanmu