A Boy and A Cigar

To the girl who always smiling in her pictures, who loves book as much as I am, who enjoy writing as much as she loves mountains. May you find peace in every day of your life, may you smile in every pictures that you take.
To you, Kak Nanan K. (check out her blog too: http://thoughtsofnan.blogspot.co.id/ )

There’s always something about him. How his empty eyes sparkling underneath the moonbeam. We were escaping from our busy, crowded town. Catching those stars until we reached the hill. He was sitting beside me with a cigar in between his lips. It wasn’t lighten up yet until he asked me if I’m okay with it. I just nodded and watched him consuming those addicted poison.
I always like it when a boy smoking. The looks of his pinkish lips biting that guilty pleasure thing. The smokes spell his feeling and blew away all of his problem for a moment.
“Are you happy?” I asked him.
“When?” He asked me back.
“When you’re smoking?”
“No.” He answered.
“Then why are you smoking?”
“Because I want to feel empty.”
“How could something that feel up your lungs makes you feel empty?”
He kept silent, and not blinking at all. When he finished he looked at me. Deeply with a blank expression. I couldn’t see his eyes directly but I know he wanted to cry.
He kissed me.
Out of sudden
When I started to feel it, he pulled out
“How was it?”
“The kiss?”
“No, my lips.”
“It’s bitter.” I said.

“That’s how my life is.”

                                                                   Source: google


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty-four

Let's Talk About Us

Aku Ingin Tertidur Pulas di Dekapanmu