Four Boys and Thousand Songs

There are four boys in this room, one with the long straight hair and play bass. Two with the black t-shirts and one of them is mine. The last one with a hat on and high pitch voice. He is wearing green sweater like today is St. Patrick's day. They are incredibly happy and singing together recklessly. They are not perfect but their happiness is flawless.

"Joyeux Anniversaire" to one of them. I was not sure about my feelings toward this birthday boy. But he is growing up. In this moment I realized that how he dressed, or how he looks, or even how he treated other girls before me are not matter. But on how he treats me gently and kiss me goodnight. When he screamed out his happiness when he found me in the middle of the night in his room just to gave him a very little surprise, mean the world to me.


Saying I love you
It's not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say but if you only knew
how easy, it would be to show me how you feel

I don't wanna miss a thing in this very rare moment.

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

Dear to the very extremely loud and incredibly close boys in the same room with me right now. Don't you ever change yourself and try to be someone else. Just don't, cause you are misfitly beautiful in this dying world.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty-four

Let's Talk About Us

Aku Ingin Tertidur Pulas di Dekapanmu