EPEOLATRY

I found a new word today, it called EPEOLATRY. Do you know what it means? It means ‘the worship of words’. Don’t you think it is a beautiful word? I would say that I am Epeolatry. Since I fell deeply into words. Words move me, change me, create my thinking. Words control me.
Let’s talk about poems.
Poems always astonished me, they can show your feelings and fears. They replaced the emptiness with meanings. Like a love of a mother, poems did not show you what they meant. They transfer it to you by touching your heart. Have you ever feel so sorrow after you read that last message he gave you? The one you loved? Or maybe you still loving until the last millisecond I told you? You cried miserably. Your tears won’t stop like a river flows in the cold autumn.
You were speechless, not because you’re tongue-tied nor you were run out of words. There were too much words in your mind, your lungs filled with tears, your heart almost exploded. And there you were, writing them and turned them into a piece of art. You are a poem yourself, a peculiar one.

This world is too cruel, but you swing in its atmosphere. Nothing is too vicious for you.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty-four

Let's Talk About Us

Aku Ingin Tertidur Pulas di Dekapanmu