24 Cats and Billion F(eelings)ur



I met him once. unexpectedly. Maybe, just maybe that was when he wanted to lend me his shirt. “So you didn’t get cold, but the other guy already lend his to you.” said he.
What if it was the indication that we are never belong together?

I met him again, it was when I seized his attention. Do you remember that song? The one that I play again and again? Ah, I took a picture of him but he faded away.

Once upon a night, we have a picnic, with a cat that lead us to talk. And after that time, there would be 24 more cats we could talk about, all night long. Just because of our “Owly person” 
we kept talking until some people adopted those cats and lead us to nothing but oddness. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty-four

Let's Talk About Us

Aku Ingin Tertidur Pulas di Dekapanmu