Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

Songs by my favorite bands or singer always inspired me. Sometimes I write poems or just some flash fictions, other times I feel like replying to them. Just like one of this writings.
a reply for One Direction  - Where do broken hearts go?


It's at the bus stop, in the middle of the night. Accompanied by nobody but me crying over the pouring rain. That's okay, the bus will take me home. It's in every cup of cold tea I made three hours ago and forget it all along my way to pick up the laundry. It's under the blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and 500 days of Summer on my screen.

If one day you'd asked yourself where do broken hearts go.

Then maybe.

By chance, it's in every ash burned cigarettes that  you hate but I tried it anyway,

In case you want me back, I'll be waiting in your favorite sweater that I stole from you before you leave. I'll be waiting with my broken heart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty-four

Let's Talk About Us

Aku Ingin Tertidur Pulas di Dekapanmu