OUTCAST

I was laughing and enjoying our conversation a few moments ago, I was feeling empty right after she told me that she’ll be leaving tomorrow morning. Leaving me in this big, lonely place and crowded town with so many broken hearts and broken people. I was happy the other day when we spend our sleepless night outside Dunkin. We were talking and sharing our monotonous holiday. We swore that we yelled “Bonnes Vacances’ right after our last meeting in this crappy old campus. But I guess our voices weren’t loud enough, nor the sky won’t send our prayers. And he asked me how if I was okay. We chatted during our holiday
I feel lonely, bitter, sad, bubbly exciting, outcast, stuck.
I
need
company

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty-four

Let's Talk About Us

Aku Ingin Tertidur Pulas di Dekapanmu