Another Empty Room

I'm not a really good person when it comes to saying goodbye. I might be crying silently on your bed hugging your blanket and stay silent until you saw my tears. You might get distracted when you're packing all of your stuff into several boxes. Folding all of your clothes, put your favorite shoes into their boxes while listening to your favorite playlist. I want to make a playlist for you, but we just met a few weeks ago and I don't really know you that much to have a whole list of songs to describe you about how I feel about you.

Once, I thought that I might not be able to fall in love again, to believe in any relationship that contains the word "boy". In fact, I start to look at them as friends, genderless creatures just because I don't want to fall in love with the wrong person at the wrong time. I inhale much deeper than I usually do, so I can collect all of your scents in a mason jar and keep it save somewhere in my room.

The smell of your perfume, the sweetness of your skin and the warmth of your touch. I secretly keep them in my jeans pocket and hide them underneath my t-shirt. I must admit that I am too ashamed to tell you that I started to have feelings for you, and yet again this time in the wrong time. Even the clock on your walls realized it, that it won't tick its tock again.

tick tock

tick tock

the clock won't stop reminding me that you have to go soon, leaving me again in another dusty small room in this town. Like how he used too. Leaving me empty in this emptiness. That my soul starts to get consumed by its nothingness.

I used to believe that I won't put even the slightest feelings for you.

But I was wrong,

I fall

For you.

And I am not a fool for that.

https://temporarilyfilledwithhappiness.tumblr.com/post/168722107622

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty-four

Let's Talk About Us

Aku Ingin Tertidur Pulas di Dekapanmu