Our Little Rendezvous

I met you when I was eighteen. Everything could happen in your eighteen of age. But, I don't know your story, so I'll tell you mine.

In eighteen, I broke someone's heart. I laughed on the first day and cried on the next day. Eighteen weeks after that, I chose you to be my heartbreaker. Maybe someone who could break my heart next.

You did.

A couple times,

hundreds. I counted.

But, that's okay because I blew them away once you blew those blueberry juicy smoke to my lips.

You broke my heart.

Again.

Mais, ton sourire moqueur... s'est emparè de mon ceour...

But, your pretty smile captured my heart. 

Connecting the pieces one by one.

I have loved you since I was eighteen. I have fallen for you since our little rendezvous, and I won't stop since then.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty-four

Let's Talk About Us

Aku Ingin Tertidur Pulas di Dekapanmu