Things you read when your heart is broken. Darling, don't sleep with a broken heart

Darling, don't sleep with a broken heart. The pillow catches your broken pieces and collecting your tears. You might need to clean them up tomorrow morning. Drink a cup of Earl Grey, light up that April Showers Candles that you keep for your special moment. Today is the day, being with yourself, all day and cleaning up the mess from last night. It's all about treating yourself right, and not hoping from someone else.  

***

"Today was a good day." He said
"Um..." He smiled that beautiful smile.
"Felt really good." Those dimples that always have a special place in my mind. I keep capturing them every time I have a chance. 
Since I don't know for how long he would stay.
He won't stay long.
He couldn't.
There are so many things he should do. 
And breaking my heart is one of them.




***
He's drowning in sorrow. The pure lonely heart. Being broken by something rather, lonely. A girl who he loves so much turned her back against him and walks away as he cries. He cries and cries and punches the wall, leaving a broken hand and a broken wall. But his heart is damaged. He asked me, "Why?" And I keep quiet because my answer won't heal him. 

***

You told me once, "you said that you're happy to feel hurt, but I only feel pain."
And I said, "give it another shot."
You told me again, "I already gave it a shot, but I always feel pain in my heart. It's like thousands of needles. You told me there will be happiness." 
So I keep silence. I'm trying to find the perfect words for you to understand. I see that you haven't try harder to see things like I do. 
"The happiness is when you feel hopeless. Someone is sitting by your side with  hopes in their arms." I smiled at you.
"Happiness is when they let you cry and they brush away your tears. Holding you as you are ready to fall."
"It's when you think that you are not worth any of their kindness, their times, even their attention. But they give you their body and soul." 
It is okay to feel pain sometimes, to feel sad beyond your happiness or vice versa. To be afraid of your own tears that they burn your eyes and cheeks. It's not a sin. It is the way life should be. Beyond the surface of your own tears and drowned in your smile. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty-four

Let's Talk About Us

Aku Ingin Tertidur Pulas di Dekapanmu