The Art of Letting Go

“I can’t sleep. Again. Help me. I think too much.” She said desperately. I watched her barely breathing, trying to swallow all the oxygen around us. I kept silent.
“stop trying.” I said, “you need to let it go sometimes, just like smoking, if you keep the smoke in your mouth, you’ll get a terrible cough.” I continued.
“I don’t smoke.” Said she.
“that’s a metaphor, you silly.” I brushed her hair.
“just like us, we are not real,”
“Of course, we are real, our relationship is real, at least my love towards you is real.” She restrained. “I love you.”
“sweetheart, if we are real, they could see me, and they won’t laugh at you.”
“I’m sorry dear, are you okay? Who are you talking to? Are you lost? What are you doing here alone?” someone interrupted us.

“I think it’s time for you to let me go, good night 
love.” And I vanished away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty-four

Let's Talk About Us

Aku Ingin Tertidur Pulas di Dekapanmu